Spring is springing and the March Newsletter is here: http://luxborealis.com/newsletter/luxBorealisNews-2011-03-Mar.pdf
I’ve included an article on “Turning off Technology” as well as some great reader photos from Scott Sneddon.
Coming up next month, the Lightroom Visual Guide will be published. You’ll find a downloadable sample page at http://www.luxborealis.com/LRVG.html. Time is running out to take advantage of the special pre-publication price of only $5.00 – only until March 31st! Visit the website for more info.
The Spring Photography Workshop schedule is also included in the newsletter, but here is a sneak peak (locations TBA, but all will be “in the field” in the Guelph area except for the Photo Editing courses which will be help at my home studio):
- Photo Editing: Lightroom – Sat. Apr 16th
- Photo Editing: Photoshop – Sat. Apr 23rd
Spring Nature Photography Workshop: All day Saturday, May 7th
- Point & Shoot Photography: Sat. May 14th
- DLSR Photoaphy: Sat. May 21st
- Evening Photo Talks I: Learning Photography – 6:30 to 8:30pm each Tuesday in May from 6:30 to 8:30pm
- Evening Photo Talks II: Focus on Nature and the Outdoors – each Wednesday evening in May + June 1st from 6:30 to 8:30pm
- Discover the Grand Day: An all-day workshop in various locations along the Grand River, Saturday, June 4th
Have a great month and don’t forget to sign up for a workshop by emailing or calling (519-265-4151).