Ontario’s Natural Gems is a series of nature and outdoor photography workshops that I will be conducting in Ontario provincial parks this summer.
Join me for a weekend of great photography at:
- Killbear Provincial Park – July 16-17
- Grundy Lake Provincial Park – August 7-8
- Rondeau Provincial Park – August 13-14
- Sandbanks Provincial Park – August 20-21
- Arrowhead Provincial Park – TBA
- Bon Echo Provincial Park – TBA
Each workshop includes:
- Friday Evening Introductory Session: 7-9pm
- Saturday Morning Field Session: Dawn to 11am
- Saturday Afternoon Image Review and Wrap-up Session: 1-4pm
During the Field Session, Terry will work directly with participants on creative composition, close-up techniques, landscape photography and making best use of outdoor lighting.
The cost is $175 per person. Pre-register at least one week in advance and pay only $150. There is a maximum of 12 participants per workshop – so reserve your place now by calling Terry at 519-265-4151 or emailing email@example.com. For more information, visit the website: www.ontariosnaturalgems.com
Hope to see you there!
Please note that the fee is for the workshop only. Accommodations and meals are not included. Please visit www.OntarioParks.com to reserve your campsite.