This week brings to an end the first series of photo courses for 2010 – and what a success! The Point & Shoot Starter, Digital SLR Starter finished Tuesday and Wednesday and Intro to Photoshop finishes Saturday morning. Some great exploring and discussion of menus, options and technique has made a real impact on those involved.
With March on the horizon and April not too far away, we’re just about ready for the next round of courses:
- Advanced Photography – Wednesday Evenings, March 3, 10, 24 & 31
- Photoshop Elements – Saturday Mornings, March 6. 13, 20 & 27
- Digital SLR Buying Guide – Saturday Morning, April 10th ($30)
- Point & Shoot Starter – Tuesday Evenings, April, 6, 13, 20, 27
- Fine Art Photography 1 – Wednesday Evenings, April 7, 14, 21 & 28
- Travel Photography Workshop – Friday Evening, Apr 16 + All-day Saturday, Apr 17
- Spring Woodlands Workshop – Friday Evening, Apr 30 + All-day Saturday, May 1
- Grundy Lake Provincial Park – August 6 & 7
- Rondeau Provincial Park – August 13 & 14
Each workshop has three sessions:
- Friday evening Intro Session from 7-9pm
- Saturday morning Field Session from dawn to about 11am or Noon. We’ll concentrate on capturing the glorious morning light with small group hands-on instruction on landscapes, close-ups, metering, lighting, creative composition – whatever the participants needs specific help with.
- Saturday afternoon Image Review & Wrap-up Session from 1pm to 4pm.
This schedule allows you to dedicate some quality time to your photography as well as having some time with your family camping. The workshop fee for Ontario’s Natural Gems is $175 per person. However, if you register at least one week in advance, the price is only $150. Each workshop is open to a maximum of 12 participants so email me to reserve your spot early. Please note that this fee is for the workshop only – you will need to reserve your campsite through OntarioParks.com.
If you have any questions or want more information email Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope you continue to enjoy the winter photography!